Are you a hard worker who doesn’t mind doing physical labor but also wants to use your brain at work? Then we have the job for you!
Become a Process Operator at New Zealand Pharmaceuticals (NZP) and start an exciting career in manufacturing! Experience is not essential but we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are quick learners and ideally have some understanding of chemistry. NZP is a very successful privately owned company that manufactures pharmaceutical intermediates for exporting.
As a Process Operator your principal duties will include operating manufacturing equipment, chemical handling, packaging finished goods and forklift operation. Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- A strong focus on safety, health and environmental practices
- Ability to follow procedures
- Good numerical, written and oral communication skills
- A team approach
- Self-motivation, reliability and a willingness to keep learning
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Enthusiasm for continuous improvement across all site activities
- A current Forklift licence is a bonus
- Previous manufacturing experience is a bonus
This is your opportunity to join a highly successful, privately owned company that is undergoing significant growth and development. A competitive wage is offered together with excellent employee benefits such as noncontributory superannuation, medical and insurance benefits and a subsidised travel allowance. All applicants must be currently eligible to work in New Zealand and be able to demonstrate the above skills and attributes.