New Zealand Pharmaceuticals Limited (NZP) is an innovative manufacturer of high purity niche products for the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostics markets. NZP has successfully positioned itself as a world leader in the provision of bile acids and specialised carbohydrates, exporting almost 100% of its products and proudly flying the New Zealand flag in the international science arena.
Our Head Office and manufacturing site are based in Palmerston North, a regional NZ hub offering all the amenities associated with a vibrant city, but without the traffic and other restraints of a larger urban centre. It’s a great place to raise a family, enjoy the outdoors and live well, with affordable housing, exceptional schools, a diverse community and loads of social and cultural activities on your doorstep. Click here to see more. It’s rare to be able to enjoy such a great step in your career in such idyllic surroundings – but this opportunity exists.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and solutions driven professional to join our Quality Engineering team. The key responsibilities for the role include (but by no means limited to):
• Supporting the QA Manager and wider site leadership team to maintain a high level of regulatory compliance.
• Working closely with members of the site operations functions – Quality (QC/QA), Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Logistics.
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to assure continuation of quality measurement, planning, and improvement.
• Support manufacturing non-conformances investigations, customer complaints, CAPA, and audit observations.
• Ensuring deviations, validation activities, change controls are effectively managed.
• Perform internal quality system audits to determine compliance to cGMP regulations and internal quality systems requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Science / Engineering / Technology or similar.
• QA experience in a Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Manufacturing environment.
• A solutions focused and ‘can do’ attitude.
• The ability to operate as part of a cross functional team, or autonomously where required.
• Strong investigational technique (Root Cause Analysis) and report writing skills.
• Experience in statistical Analysis and use of statistical techniques to critically analyse data.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to join our talented team and progressive organisation.